Currently I am working with a FTSE 100 enterprise undergoing a very large IT Transformation; they have invested heavily in their IT Systems and as such they are looking for a Global SFDC Architect to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Enterprise, where you be part of Global IT Leadership team. As a Global SFDC Architect, you will be working closely with IT architecture team, senior stakeholders and regional IT teams in order to transition architecture roadmaps, increase awareness of Salesforce principals and drive adoption of Global standards.
This role will be paying a basic salary of up to £95,000 as a basic (and up to £130,000 OTE).
Essential roles and responsibilities
- Provide corporate leadership and management to architecting and delivering Force.com based solutions to regional and global teams
- Provide solution architecture and design guidance while leading a team of resources to successfully deliver (internal & external)
- Provide support to business partners with technical expertise while discussing solution approaches with clearly defined pros and cons
- Provide expertise and guidance with integration of the force.com applications to other internal enterprise applications
- Provide mentorship and guidance to users, developers and other corporate members to enable cohesiveness of both communications and project delivery
- Establish, maintain and communicate a solution design principles and governance to best leverage platform features and functions
The candidate is expected to have strong technical leadership skills. Solid working experience is required in configuration, development, integration, migration and overall application architecture.
- 6+ years of progressive experience as a Configuration Engineer / Developer
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com technical experience
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications (Developer Certification, Advance Developer Certification is desired.) (DEV-401 or DEV-501)
- Extensive Apex/ Visualforce development experience on the Force.com platform
- Lead other technical project resources related to application development, integration and data migration
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com security model
- Data Modeling experience
- Ability to recommend standard Salesforce.com best practices to business
- Strong platform experience
- Ability to produce complex technical documentation for mapping objects, processes, and external procedures
- Knowledge of industry standard ETL tools, when to recommend them, and how to manage them
- Strong communications skills - both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills with ability to learn local environments quickly and grasp the "big picture" in order to architect the best technical solution possible
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.