Global Salesforce.com Solution Architect
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise that is going through a Large Transformation across their IT Systems.
My client is halfway through a Global Deployment of 14,000 SFDC users across 4 business sections, and as a result they are seeking a Global SFDC Solution Architect to join their team.
This role will be pivotal in a successful deployment, and as a result we are looking for a professional with extensive experience in Global Deployments (3000+ users).
- Drive platform roadmap and adoption of product releases by engaging with business and IT leaders within in the organization and with Salesforce and vendor product teams
- Provide consultative support, define technical solutions and evangelize functional and technical capabilities of the platform
- Develop and maintain best practices and standards supporting the platform and drive adoption.
- Lead and mentor a high performing team developing innovative POC's showcasing new capabilities on the platform.
- Develop solution map for critical projects and review major deliverables for quality and standards adherence
- Act as expert point of escalation for issues related to the platform
- 10+ years of experience in increasing levels of responsibility developing CRM solutions & applications with at least 5+ years on Salesforce.com - sales cloud, service cloud, chatter, communities etc
- 5+ years of proven people management and expertise in global delivery management
- Solid functional knowledge of sales, support, marketing and related areas
- Certified on one or more of the following: Salesforce.com - Architect, Developer, Admin
o Salesforce platform - Apex, VisualForce, data loader, BMI, Apttus CLM, Financial Force, Adobe echosign, data.com etc
o Integration technologies including Webservices, REST API, CPQ, cloud integration technologies, relational junctional or equivalent replication technologies etc.
o Exposure to SAP ERP business systems or equivalent
o Understanding of data, network and single sign on technologies
- Outstanding leadership and motivational skills to ensure that technology solutions continuously meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Evangelist, committed to ensuring complex ideas are explained and reach the audience in a simple and easily understood format.
- Solid working understanding of the Technology organization and its operations
- Ability to shape a strategic vision, drive execution and lead change
- Positive influencing skills both verbally and through the preparation of written materials in order to build relationships, influence and negotiate.
- Demonstrated ability to build bench strength and to delegate authority.
- Motivated by the long term. Results driven, ensuring short-term goals are achieved that support long-term initiatives with an appropriate sense of urgency.