My client, a highly recognisable global household brand, is seeking a Global Business Intelligence Senior Analyst to join its team. As the Global BI Analyst you will be responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of BI applications. As such you will be highly engaging and collaborative with the ability to liaise with a wide range of business stakeholders to forward the BI agenda.
- Provide expert level of business guidance on SAP BI reporting requirements and report design, specifically in the area of Sales & Distribution (Order Management, Pricing, Invoicing, related Master Data and Sales Reporting), Material Management based reporting (Procurement and Inventory management), FI and CO (GL, , IO, CCA, PCA, AP, AR, and COPA), and financial planning reporting
- Assist in the preparation and analyses of rolling forecasts based reporting from SAP APO (SNP and Demand Planning), and support Supplier relationship (SRM) based reporting
- Analyze/understand business challenges; map current business processes to BI interface/reporting requirements, and resolve any issues which may affect the reporting process
- Develop detailed functional requirements & testing scenarios that can be used to develop internal design specifications for BW and BI (BOBJ) reports
- Maintains and translates requirements traceability matrix from design phase to UAT phase
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting for the executive leadership team and Business SMEs
- Minimum 6 years of experience supporting an application as a business analyst or business partner
- Minimum 5 years of SAP experience with BI/BW architecture including SAP reporting architecture and tools
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate standard SAP reporting tools including the SAP/BW, HANA data model, MDX, BEx, and Cognos, ESSBASE
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of organization (key users, managers and executives)
A highly competitive package is on the table for the right candidate.
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Barty Isola on 02070140230 or email email@example.com