SAP, ERP, Back Office, Competency Centre Manager, SAP Manager, SAP Practice Manager, Multi-functional, Supply Chain Planning Tool, Solutions Costs, Vendor management, 3rd line support, Global IT, Solutions Delivery, SAP HANA, SOA principals, BI, SAP BI, BW, SAP BW, Technical, Project Resourcing
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global manufacturing organisation embarking on a large IT transformation and are seeking to acquire their Global Back Office SAP Competency Centre Manager / SAP Practice Manager who will responsible for managing a team that makes all technical alterations to Back Office (SAP) Technologies. The ideal individual will progress from an SAP background who has led an SAP function who is technical and possesses retail industry experience.
The Global Back Office (SAP) Competency Centre Manager will be responsible for successful management of the team ensuring that resources are readily available and deployed appropriately to deliver project change. The Global Back Office Competency Centre Manager will have an SAP Practice Manager background who can deliver results. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Proven experience of running large scale ERP / SAP / Back Office Competency Centres
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business and to business stakeholders
- Experience of SAP HANA is desirable
- Understand how SOA principals are applied in an SAP environment
- Broad SAP experience as will be the go to person for all SAP related issues
- Have vast leadership and management experience as will have direct reports
- SAP Practice Manager or SAP Back Office Competency Centre Manager
- B2B eCommerce experience desired
- Used to working in a global business
- Need to be able to deliver SAP solutions
- Technical background
- Vendor Management
- Project Resourcing
This organisation are looking for the best Global Back Office (SAP) Competency Centre Managers / SAP Practice Managers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and base salary of up to £85,000 + Benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work in Northamptonshire.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.