Key role requirements
- Own and manage policy standards in order for consultants and project partners to operate in.
- Involvement in strategic business improvements and working in close cooperation with the business directors, as well as advising and facilitating management on IT policy development.
- Research and follow key developments in the business area and maintain a close relationship with suppliers.
- Own and manage a specific solution as the 'brand manager', promote the usage of the solution and guard the solution integrity
- Perform the analysis and impact study in case of new needs on the solution architecture that result from new initiatives, projects or change requests
- Solution Architecture definition, design and execution
- Bridging the gap between enterprise architecture design and implementation in the projects as well as acting as a single port of call for Solution Portfolio & Roadmap manager.
Desired skills and experience
- An understanding of the business processes
- Technically strong but needs the wider picture
- A pragmatic and logical thinker
- Ability to coordinate initiatives of different architects to ensure integrity of Enterprise Architecture
- Understanding of various IT applications to allow management of overall solution integration
- Ability to map and specify the integration design of enterprise global solutions on an execution level
- Solution Architect with more than 8 years of relevant ICT experience in a similar position and international environment
- University Degree in relevant area i.e. Computer Science