A leading consultancy client based in London is currently seeking a Global Solution Architect who will report directly to the Global Head of Architecture.
The purpose of this particular role is to develop the Global Solution Architecture in order to ensure both stability and sustainability of global business solutions, this will be in support of the business strategy in the assigned architectural domain.
The successful candidate will be a top-performing architect who is looking to expand their knowledge in solution architecture.
Key role requirements
- Own and manage policy standards in order for consultants and project partners to operate in.
- Involvement in strategic business improvements and working in close cooperation with the business directors, as well as advising and facilitating management on IT policy development.
- Research and follow key developments in the business area using their solution architecture skill set and maintain a close relationship with suppliers.
- Own and manage a specific solution as the 'brand manager', promote the usage of the solution and guard the solution integrity
- Perform the analysis and impact study in case of new needs on the solution architecture that result from new initiatives, projects or change requests
- Solution Architecture definition, design and execution
- Bridging the gap between enterprise architecture design and implementation in the projects as well as acting as a single port of call for Solution Portfolio & Roadmap manager.
Desired skills and experience
- An understanding of the business processes
- Technically strong but needs the wider picture
- A pragmatic and logical thinker
- Ability to coordinate initiatives of different architects to ensure integrity of Enterprise Architecture
- Understanding of various IT applications to allow management of overall solution integration
- Ability to map and specify the integration design of enterprise global solutions on an execution level
- Solution Architect with more than 6 years of relevant ICT experience in a similar position and international environment
- University Degree in relevant area i.e. Computer Science