The ideal consultant would;
* Be available to start ASAP, January is also acceptable.
* Have proficiency in Golang (2 yrs + ideally)
* Enjoy working in an agile manner
* Be able to understand, and debug Golang code
* Have prior experience in working within Linux environments
* Be part of an agile team and be involved phases of platform engineering, from conception through to coding, testing, and delivery (Autonomous agile teams)
* Strive for a high degree of automation on every level (Everything-as-code)
* Share your knowledge, learn from other team members and take responsibility in the team (Continuous Learning)
* Always keep the code base deployable to production (Continuous Delivery)
* Design services with the customer in mind and aim to deliver value to users constantly with short release cycles (Customer-centricity)
My client are looking to move quickly with these positions, and can offer a good level of remote working within this contract. Initial duration would be 3 months with definite extension possibilities. Please do get back to me if you are interested in discussing.