Montash is currently working with a tech start up that is looking for a Governance, Risk and Compliance Senior Manager to join the team in London.
The role will involve defining and managing the security auditing process with a view to also carrying out audits for customers.
- Assist in the defining of Information Security strategy for the business
- Create the business' GRC database
- Managing the security auditing process
- Producing reports of audit findings
- Providing solutions for risks found
- Strong knowledge of Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Experience in developing process' that increase the maturity of information security functions
- Ability to work across ISO27001, NIST & PCI-DSS
- Conducting security audits
- Excellent report writing skills