Montash is a market leading recruitment consultancy that specialises in contract and permanent recruitment across both the public and private sector. Our aim is to provide a quality and professional service to our clients and candidates.
Our London office offers an exciting and lively working environment and we are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with a real desire to succeed. We are an organically grown company and our core value is to develop and promote from within.
We have several opportunities in our Central London office - you'll be responsible for placing IT specialists into sectors such as Fashion Houses, E-commerce, Retailers Digital, Pharmaceutical and Media companies on a permanent or interim basis with salaries from £50 000 to £100 000.
This is a job where you need to build strong relationships and trust with everyone you deal with - both your clients and candidates as well as everyone in between.
We don't look for experience - our training academy and development programme will take care of that.
Your manager will be a seasoned expert in their field, and you'll benefit from support from the wider management team. We also use external trainers to make sure we all keep up to date with the latest technologies, developments and trends.
- Money motivated and looking for a role that merits hard work and results
- Driven and results orientated
- Looking for a company that can offer a the opportunity for a long term career
- Wanting to take control of your earnings and progress into Management
- Incredibly driven, passionate and charismatic
- Possess an excellent telephone manner, including strong consultative sales skills, negotiation skills and the ability to close new business
- Ambitious by nature and highly motivated by targets
- Have a strong desire for financial success and career progression
- Think strategically, methodically and act quickly on negotiations
What we offer!
- Salaries starting at £20 000 - £25 000 and reviewed every year
- Incredible commission structure that reflects both team and individual performance, giving a realistic first year OTE of £35,000
- Continuous training and development programme with the opportunity for quick progression within the company
- Company holiday twice a year
- Lunch chill out area with ping pong
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Weekly end "Beer Friday" to celebrate the success of the week with free Prosecco and Beer
- Top performer lunches at The Shard, Gauchos, Gherkin, The Duck and Waffle
To Apply please send a copy of your cv to Usha@montash.com