This is an exciting opportunity for a Group Enterprise Information Architect within a global organisation focusing on payment solutions, this organisation are looking for an individual who can lead the Enterprise Architecture function within their Application domain during a large transformation project.
Key Responsibilities within delivery:
- This individual will be developing strategy and roadmaps for their Big Data Platforms.
- This individual will take ownership of the information domain by maintaining integrity and reliability across systems and processes.
- This person will define and maintain information assets and information/data models.
- This person will act as an expert of technology solutions and be able to advise senior stakeholders.
- This person will identify and engage external and internal expertise in supporting the definition and delivery of application solutions.
- This person will be conducting research into emerging technologies which may be supportive of the businesses initiatives.
- This person will be engaged in the markets demands and industries changes and adapt this to delivering appropriate solutions.
- This person will be required to communicate the strategy and vision for the Application Landscape and be able to build rapport with the businesses key stakeholders.
- Experience of Metadata management and Reference Data Management
- Experience of Master Data Management
- Experience with BI, data modelling, data profiling, data analysis and analytics
- Experience of architecting large DWH implementation
- Experience of SOA and Event Driven architecture is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary.
- Experience as an architect in defining and implementing IT strategy.
Qualifications and Technical Knowledge:
- Educated in IT at Bachelor or Master level
- Data profiling and Quality (quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques)
- Experience of Big Data Solutions: Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra
This opportunity can be based in Amsterdam, Brussels or Paris and there is an excellent package on offer for the right candidate (base salary up to €130,000 for exceptional candidates), apply for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion with Elloise on:
(0044) 0207 014 0230 Elloisec@montash.com