Montash are currently working with a multinational financial services organisation based in Munich, Germany. The client are looking to bring an IT Risk and Security Analyst to join the Group Head of IT Risk Management in order to build the group security function. This organisation is currently trying to centralise their security team and this individual will be responsible for executing the security projects at a global level.
- Perform IT Risk and Security Assessments.
- Oversee IT Security Incident Management.
- Identify potential risks and support methods of mitigation.
- Enforce Information Security Controls and work on processes and policy.
- Support security architecture in key projects.
- Support GRC processes and involvement in internal audit.
- 5+ years within information security.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field. Master's also required.
- Certifications in CISSP, CISM, PMP, ITIL ISO27000 are beneficial.
- Knowledge of security architecture and technologies.
- Experience in a group level function or a large organisation.
- Fluent English, good German.
- Ability to liaise with different business units of the business in regards to information security and understand their needs.