Reporting to the Board, this is a comprehensive Marketing Director role, with ownership for developing the UK and International marketing strategy, and for leading, developing and empowering a marketing function.
The Function is engaged across the full range of marketing activities, including: marketing campaigns and programmes; sales tools and product support materials; Recruitment Service marketing / service management; online and digital marketing; branding; bid and tender support; communications; thought leadership; case studies and whitepapers; exhibitions and conferences; PR and press.
You will also be responsible for:
- Devising an annual marketing strategy that raises the profile of Montash's recruitment offering,
- Analysis and evaluation of current brand position
- To operate with a business partner approach, managing relationships with key stakeholders, colleges and external business partnerships,
- Developing business case studies and plans to meet market needs,
- Strategically creating, planning and executing corporate events
- Meeting targets set across the whole marketing function.
- Deliver the marketing strategy on time and to budget ensuring regular reports to the Board and Key Business Stakeholders on spend and ROI
The Successful applicant
- First Degree or equivalent professional qualification in marketing, PR or internal communications
- Experience in Delivery strategic thought leadership and marketing activity and ROI reports at board level
- Proven knowledge of the full marketing mix, including print, multimedia, PR, digital, events etc.
- Will have substantial experience in a strategic brand and communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and external contacts and clients - you must have gravitas
- Have experience of managing and building a marketing team
- Is Passionate, creative, strategic individual who has extensive direct experience of managing, building and maintaining global brands
- Experience of analysing data, developing strategies and plans, and monitoring and evaluating results
What's on Offer
Offering a generous salary of £50,000- £70,000 and an annual target based bonus, plus benefits of Pension, Healthcare
Located in Central London - Closest stations Old Street / Liverpool Street/ Moorgate
Apply for this job
Please send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call usha on 0207 014 0232