Hadoop Administrator Required. Hadoop Administrator required by Montash's market leading client based in Den Haag, the Netherlands. The Hadoop Administrator will have a proven track record supporting and implementing Cloudera (CDH) solutions and have a strong understanding of Big Data best practices within enterprise environments.
The Hadoop Administrator will have both excellent Cloudera technical credentials and a friendly consultative approach to solving complex IT challenges, and build lasting relationships with both internal stakeholders and external vendors.
Please note this role will ideally start in January and the client is able to offer some remote working.
To Summarise, the Hadoop Administrator will have the following skills and competencies:
- Understanding of, and experience of working as a Hadoop / Cloudera Administrator
- Experience in pre and post installation of Cloudera software and good understanding of Hadoop ecosystems
- Strong understanding of Big Data best practices
- Working knowledge of Kafka, Flume, Hive, Spark, Impala, Nifi, Sqoop Oozie, Hbase, Zookeeper, HUE
- Working knowledge of Pig, HiveQL, Python or Java also a major plus
If you are available or coming to the end of a contract, fit the profile outlined above, and can start in January at the very latest, then please contact me ASAP with your most recent CV.