Hadoop Data Architect - Big Data
Montash have been engaged by a Global Insurance Organisation to source and secure a Hadoop Big Data Architect to lead the design of a new Hadoop Big Data Architecture. The successful candidate, an experience Big Data Architect, will have the following responsibilities:
- Create design and strategy for a new Hadoop ecosystem
- Develop migration plan from existing Oracle Data Warehouse
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) for all Hadoop and relevant 'Big Data' technologies
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must have hands-on experience in the design and development of Hadoop in an implementation environment at a leading technology vendor
- Excellent background in Data Architecture
- Passion for Big Data, industry trends etc.
- Excellent Hadoop & Big Data knowledge (incl. Hive, Pig, Spark, HDFS, MapReduce, Hbase)
- Strong understanding of data structures, modelling and Data Warehousing.
- Experience working with both structured and unstructured large data sets
This is an urgent requirement for a Hadoop Big Data Architect to join a Global Insurance Organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: Hadoop / data architecture / big data / Hive / Pig / Spark / HDFS / MapReduce / Hbase / Oracle / Data Warehouse /