Hadoop Ops Engineer / Hadoop Consultant
My Client, a Leading Global Bank, is seeking a highly experienced Hadoop Operations Engineer, to take responsibility for data loads, data management and the running of Hadoop clusters.
- Must Have hands-on experience in the design, development or support of Hadoop in an implementation environment, preferably within Banking/Financial Services, or similar
- Over 2 years' experience implementing ETL/ELT processes (MapReduce, PIG, Hive)
- Passion for Big Data, industry trends etc.
- Analytical and problem solving mind-set, demonstrable experience of this with Big Data
- Strong understanding of data structures, modelling and Data Warehousing.
- Team Player
- Strong Communicator
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or relevant fields
KEY SKILLS: Hadoop, BIG DATA, Operations, Data Management, Data Loading, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, ETL, ELT, C#, Java, J2ee, Python, Perl, SQL