- Old Street, Shoreditch - London
- £22-25k basic, 1st Year OTE, 45k, 2nd Year OTE 65k
- Start Date: ASAP
Are you ambitious, driven and hungry for financial success? Then recruitment at Montash could be your best move yet!
Montash provides a meritocratic environment for recruitment consultants where your hard work and efforts are directly rewarded with commission, incentives and promotions.
As a head-hunter you have the opportunity to work with some of the world's most prestigious companies and regularly network with high calibre candidates of management level or above.
Montash provides the best Training available in the market. Coaching and further training is provided at all levels throughout your career, with an initial Training Academy and Coaching Programme.
Benefits; Company Holidays, Mobile Phone, Company Socials such as Go Karting, Festivals, Football Zorbing, Concerts, Ascot, Sports & Charity days.
What does Recruitment involve?
- As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be expected to do the following:
- Working the 360 degree recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Generating new clients through cold calling businesses and selling your recruitment services
- Using multiple techniques to source new candidates
- Meeting with clients and candidates frequently
- Negotiating fees and salaries
Requirements to work in Recruitment:
- You must be a recent University Graduate ideally with a 2.1 or above
- Hard Working and Self Driven
- Extremely Financially Driven
- Outgoing, Confident and sociable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Work experience (preferred not essential)
Email your cv to apply to usha @ montash . com