Head of Business Intelligence (up to €110,000 Basic Salary + up to 20% bonus)
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise with a revenue of €20,67 billion last year. This enterprise is going through a large transformation and is investing heavily in their BI / MDM Capabilities.
To support their continued success they are seeking a Head of Business Intelligence to look after a team of 10 professionals and oversee their MDM & BI Capabilities.
- Ability to define requirements for reporting. This includes: information access; delivery and security; and standards.
- Experience coordinating the design of a consolidated data model by being able to identify integration points within the data sources.
- Experience defining, implementing and coordinating with business to implement master data management (MDM) processes
- Experience defining data warehouse architecture, technical requirements, and technologies.
- Experience as a liaison to business analysts and content owners throughout the company: coordinating requirement definitions for BI initiatives between business users and technologists.
- Proven ability to coordinate business analyst research, and to design customized BI delivery solutions.
- Proven Governance/Management of BI/DWH program and implementation.
- History of achieving business/financial benefits through automation.
- Experience with building data warehouse infrastructures.
- Experience in the technical implementations process. This includes the entire process: from operations, to automated data capture of the source system, to populating a warehouse, and lastly, using ETL tools to extract and report on DWS information in a BI tool.
- Experience leading, influencing, negotiating and problem solving. These skills are necessary to manage day-to-day time/schedule, cost, scope, risk, quality, procurement, communications and human resources of the BI/DWH program.
- Experience in transforming: operational data into actionable information and distributed knowledge into actionable plans
- Manage 3rd parties, consultancies & vendors
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management or related discipline and 10 years related work experience.
- Project Management Certification and ITIL Certification are a plus. A minimum of 10 years relevant professional IT experience. 7+ Years as Business Intelligence development lead - experience of leading a team of data warehouse developers and architects.
- 7+ years BI experience. Implementation of business intelligence strategy including ETL, Data warehousing and reporting in an enterprise, ideally for an FMCG or Manufacturing corporation.
- Background in development (Business Intelligence, Reporting, Interfaces and Data Integration) and competent with a variety of analysis methodologies and unit testing.
- Advanced training in data management practices and data modeling techniques.
- Expertise in requirements gathering, solution delivery methodologies, and data warehouse technologies (ETL, ODS, DBMS, SAP BI).
- Knowledge of Financial processes and basic data reconciliation.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, Data Modeling and Analytics skills.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence theory and concepts.
- Understands Basic Financial and Clinical Operation and Processes.
- Previous experience as Director/Manager Level of BI or DWH.
- Experience as Project Manager, Financial Analyst/Clinical Analyst, IT Technical Level DWH DWH/BI/Decision Support.