Head of Business & IT Change - Yorkshire & Midlands - Contract - 12 Months - £750 - £850 Per Day - March 2017 - IT
Montash are engaged with a FTSE 100 energy organisation based in Yorkshire and Midlands who are looking for an interim Head of Business & IT Change on an initial 12 month contract starting in March 2017.
Reporting to the Director of Transformation, you will be in charge of managing 15+ direct reports of which include Project & Programme Managers, Business Analysts and Project Coordinators.
You will also be responsible for the management, governance and control various strategic project portfolios to ensure delivery to time, cost and quality.
- Experience of leading a PMO or IT Change team of at least 10 in relevant Project/Programme areas.
- Experience of one or more Project/Programme Methodologies such as MSP, Prince2, ITIL, Agile etc.
- Exceptional planning, communication and presentation skills; and an experience in project quality management.
- Significant experience leading global projects with a value of over £50million.
- Ideally some experience in Digital or Ecommerce (Desirable).
- Great knowledge of IT but hands on technical experience is not required, although a plus.
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and stakeholder engagement skills.
If you are currently looking for a move and this seems like the challenge you are ready for, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
KEYWORDS: HEAD OF BUSINESS AND IT CHANGE / HEAD OF BUSINESS / HEAD OF IT / HEAD OF CHANGE / SENIOR PROGRAMME MANAGER / SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / UNITED KINGDOM /