Exciting opportunity to join a leading enterprise that is experiencing astonishing growth in Germany, Switzerland & Netherlands. You will be responsible for CRM Internationally (across 15+ countries).
Experience with CRM Salesforce, would be beneficial.
- Support new Salesforce CRM system implementation including setup, integration into existing platforms, and recommendations for new functions.
- Develop and manage annual and quarterly CRM plans and marketing automation initiatives that achieve business objectives.
- Management of the CRM lifecycle strategy, from recruitment, activation and engagement of members, to implementation and evaluation of cross-sell/up-sell and roll reduction strategies.
- Analysing customer and prospect database and current customer communications to optimize effectiveness.
- Translating CRM activities to ROI based business-building activities.
- Execute against KPIs including increased engagement, interaction, retention and achieving online revenue goals.
- Work closely with acquisition, engagement, premium, customer support, product (web, mobile), data science/analytics, engineering and data warehouse teams.
- Monitor and analyse program performance and reporting.
- Develop quarterly customer retention strategies and execution of trigger, lifecycle and batch email plans, including cadence, content, promotions, segmentation and testing.
- Spearhead tests and develop financially-based business cases for new investments in offers, services, products and/or technology to improve engagement and user experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of CRM or analytical, data-driven experience.
- Broad knowledge of CRM-systems (Salesforce preferred, but Ms Dynamics CRM or Siebel CRM would also be welcome); their configuration and use of databases and systems that extend across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise in retention strategies, with in-depth knowledge of key contact platforms.
- Experience implementing short, medium and long term CRM strategies.
- An analytical approach with proven experience in exporting, interpreting and presenting data from CRM based tools for presentation to key stakeholders and senior mgmt.
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills to deliver results.
- Proven success delivering business results that demonstrates both hands-on management and appropriate leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills (German & English)- both spoken and written.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-motivated and positive person that works/plays well with others.
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, or computer science preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.