Head of CRM (Salesforce)
Montash have been engaged by leading Automotive Client to search for an experienced Head of CRM based in Midlands.
The Head of Loyalty and CRM role is a vital position for our Client, currently investing heavily in the CRM space and looking to make ambitious strides in customer experience to drive tailored communications, increase loyalty and push for a market leading position.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership for the development of leading CRM programs in the Cloud space.
Experience with CRM Salesforce, would be beneficial.
- Support new Salesforce CRM system implementation including setup, integration into existing platforms, and recommendations for new functions.
- Develop and manage annual and quarterly CRM plans and marketing automation initiatives that achieve business objectives.
- Management of the CRM lifecycle strategy, from recruitment, activation and engagement of members, to implementation and evaluation of cross-sell/up-sell and roll reduction strategies.
- Analysing customer and prospect database and current customer communications to optimize effectiveness.
- Translating CRM activities to ROI based business-building activities.
- Execute against KPIs including increased engagement, interaction, and retention and achieving online revenue goals.
- Work closely with acquisition, engagement, premium, customer support, product (web, mobile), data science/analytics, engineering and data warehouse teams.
- Monitor and analyse program performance and reporting.
- Develop quarterly customer retention strategies and execution of trigger, lifecycle and batch email plans, including cadence, content, promotions, segmentation and testing.
- Spearhead tests and develop financially-based business cases for new investments in offers, services, products and/or technology to improve engagement and user experience.
Key Qualifications and Experience's
- Minimum of 5 years of CRM or analytical, data-driven experience.
- Broad knowledge of CRM-systems (Salesforce preferred, but Ms Dynamics CRM or Siebel CRM would also be welcome); their configuration and use of databases and systems that extend across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise in retention strategies, with in-depth knowledge of key contact platforms.
- Experience implementing short, medium and long term CRM strategies.
- An analytical approach with proven experience in exporting, interpreting and presenting data from CRM based tools for presentation to key stakeholders and senior mgmt.
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills to deliver results.
- Proven success delivering business results that demonstrates both hands-on management and appropriate leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills (German & English)- both spoken and written.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-motivated and positive person that works/plays well with others.
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, or computer science preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV to Charlesh@montash.com, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.