Montash have been engaged by a Global Financial Services Company to source a Head of Cyber Security to work closely with the Director of Security, to maintain and influence the client's Cyber security strategy, and be the lead for Cyber Security risk and threat assessments.
You'll drive the operational Cyber Security function, and perform against a strategy that reduces risks such as confidentiality, data and regulatory breaches and fraud losses that result in poor member service.
To help mature and resolve Cyber related controls, you'll develop a programme that makes sure a culture exists to mitigate the risk of a Cyber-attack.
You'll work closely with external intelligences sources and industry networks to make sure our threat assessment remains current, and provide expert advice and guidance across our organisation, and with our suppliers and third parties.
As a minimum requirement you'll:
- Experience of working within a large organisation like a FTSE100 equivalent or within the Public Sector that is prone to facing a range of cyber attacks
- Experience of managing and leading large teams of Cyber professionals
It would be nice if you also had:
- Up-to-date knowledge of all technical regulations e.g. Data Protection Act and GDPR, ISO27001, PCI DSS and NIST
- An existing network of senior cyber security experts
- Experience preferably within the Financial Services Sector
- Professional qualification in Information Security
- Extensive experience of managing third parties
Open Banking, PSD2 and Product and Propositions Desin and Manufacturing would also be beneficial.
cyber security / cyber / information security / Data protection / GDPR / ISO27001 / PCI DSS / info sec / regulatory / breach / data loss / data prevention / risk / cyber security risk /