Montash has been retained by a global service provider that is looking for a Head of Cyber Security Operations to bolster its growing Cyber Security Operations team.
The focus of the role will be to develop the Cyber Security operations function focusing on the Security operations Centre, Incident Response and Threat Intelligence.
- Managing and developing the multiple security functions
- Developing an Incident Response capability from the ground up
- Managing a team of key security team leaders
- Working with key business stakeholders to improve the organisations security capabilities
- Developing new security policies and procedures
- Experience building or developing security functions
- Ability to manage senior security managers
- Defining security policies and procedures
- Experience managing senior business stakeholders
- Background in a Security Operations Centre, Incident Response or Threat Intelligence