Head of Data Analytics
Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG Organisation to source a highly experienced and proven Head of Analytics to define and develop strategy and manage their growing Analytics function.
The Head of Analytics will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a large team of analysts delivering meaningful strategic insight to inform business decisions
- Involvement in the design and development of back-end data architectures for data science / data analytics projects
- Improvement of business intelligence reporting for both IT and business functions
- Working closely with other senior stakeholders across business and IT to identify areas for improvement in efficiency, performance and return on investment
Skills and Requirements
- Extensive experience of a broad range of Analytics tools and processes - you will have a strong background in analytics teams using SAS / SQL, regression analysis, modelling etc.
- A strong knowledge of Big Data tools and applications (e.g. Hadoop, Mongo etc.)
- Experience in a relevant industry (FMCG preferable)
- 3+ years in similar senior position (i.e. Head of Data/BI/Analytics)
This is an urgent requirement for a Head of Analytics to join a Global FMCG Organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: Analytics / Data / BI / Business Intelligence / Management / Data Architecture / Reporting / Stakeholder Management / SAS / SQL / Modelling / Big Data / Hadoop / Insight