Head of Data Science
Montash have been engaged by a Leading Media Brand to source a highly experienced and proven Head of Data Science to define and develop strategy and manage their growing Data Science function.
The Head of Data Science will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and mentor a growing team of data scientists and analysts delivering meaningful strategic insight to inform business decisions
- Hands-on involvement across a range of data science projects and programmes
- Working closely with other senior stakeholders across the business to identify areas for improvement in efficiency, performance, customer retention and ultimate return on investment
Skills and Requirements
- Extensive commercial experience of a broad range of 'Big Data' analytics tech, tools and processes - Hadoop, R, Python, SQL/MS BI stack
- Experience in predictive analytics, linear & non-linear modelling and a good knowledge of statistics
- Experience managing analytics or insight teams
This is an urgent requirement for a Head of Data Science to join a Leading Media Brand, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: Data Science / Data Analytics / Team Management / Stakeholder Management / SQL / Modelling / Big Data / Hadoop / Insight / R / Python