Head of DevOps - Financial Services - £80,000 - £90,000 Per Year + 15% Annual Bonus, Pension, Healthcare/Insurance, up to £9k Car Allowance, Annual Salary Review
Montash have been engaged by a globally recognised financial services provider in central London, to secure a Head of DevOps starting the beginning of June.
As Head of DevOps you will be helping update their IT infrastructure and implement a brand new DevOps function, you will have ownership of the vision and the pathway to implement it.
The key tasks for this opportunity will involve updating and maintaining the present infrastructure, while also implementing more Greenfield initiatives which include automating the infrastructure around their digital platform.
As Head of DevOps, you will have experience and be an expert within some of the following:
- Drive and lead delivery of DevOps Transformation
- Involvement in handling end to end delivery of large program with full delivery ownership
- Strong Linux Administration skills
- Experience with configuration management tool: Chef/Puppet
- Technically hands on with CI methods and tools - Jenkins
- Robust experience with virtualisation: AWS, VMware
- Interviewing - Hiring 3 DevOps Engineers by the end of Q2
Ideally in your current position you would be implementing a greenfield function, however this isn't essential.
If you think you're up for challenge and have experience in the majority of the above, please call 0207 014 0231 or contact me on email@example.com
Keywords: Head of DevOps / Financial Services / Linux / Chef / Puppet / Jenkins / Cloud / AWS / VMware