Head of DevOps, Retail - London
Montash have been engaged by a leading retail organisation in London, to secure a Head of DevOps.
We are looking for people who have a passion for automation, and want to bring development in house using agile methodologies to revolutionise their business.
The ideal Head of DevOps would be comfortable with the following:
- Working with additional engineering teams to drive software delivery
- Comfortable leading/mentoring a small team
- Hands on / Design and build large scale distributed systems
- Build automation to avoid problem recurrence
- Be influential to the organisation's culture / Strategy and Open Source
The skills/attributes needed to succeed in this Head of DevOps position are as followed:
- Hand on experience, working with large scale private or public clouds (Preferably AWS)
- Expert within Linux
- Programming languages, Ruby / Python / Go or Shell
- Networking experience
- Ability to lead from the front
Initial screening will happen in Montash' office, which is situated on City Road near Silicon Roundabout (Old St).
We are looking for someone to start this project as of June 6th.
Key Words: Head of DevOps / Cloud / AWS / Open Source / Linux / Python / Retail / London