Head of DevOps - Internet, eCommerce - 12 Months
Montash have been engaged by a leading online eCommerce brand, to secure a Head of DevOps for an initial 12 month contract.
As Head of DevOps, you will focus on working with engineering teams on design & implementation of huge scale messaging systems.
Head of DevOps main responsibilities:
- Commercial experience in IT sourcing. Robust track record of delivering applications and cloud-based infrastructure delivery in an Agile environment
- Coordinate with teams across multiple time zones and locations
- Support and add staff to Department's DevOps capability
- Suggesting and applying new technologies and techniques
Head of DevOps technical experience required:
- Comfortable owning functional areas and taking responsibility
- DevOps experience supporting large distributed systems
- The experience to breakdown distributed systems, identify points of failure, and fix problems
- Strong Linux system architecture experience (Red Hat/Centos/Debian/Ubuntu)
- AWS Knowledge would be fantastic
- Able to liaise with key stakeholders across the globe
Keywords: Head of DevOps / Engineering / Cloud / Linux / AWS / Ireland.