Head of DevOps - UK, London
Montash are supporting a prestigious organisation based just outside of London, to secure a Head of DevOps on a permanent basis.
You will be part of the leadership team within the Engineering function, and will be responsible for manipulating and developing the IT landscape.
As Head of DevOps you will be responsible for the strategy, vision, roadmap and full transformation.
The Head of DevOps will have experience/skills, in the following areas:
- Solid Technical Architecture along with an enterprise mind-set
- Completed and led a DevOps & Cloud (AWS) transformation
- Bring an Agile element with you
- An expert Linux admin past
- Exceptional Stakeholder engagement
- Comfortable line managing (DevOps Engineers, Environment Managers, Cloud Leaders)
Tech Experience/Skills Required:
- MySQL / Java / J2EE / Maven / Jenkins/Hudson / Ansible / Vagrant / Puppet / Chef / Docker
Initial screening will happen in Montash's office, which is situate on City Road near the Silicon Roundabout (Old St), London.
Please apply if you feel you are open to taking on the challenge as a Head of DevOps, and leading this great brand through a DevOps transformation.