Head of DevOps - Start Up - Internet (Online) - 12 Months
Montash have been engaged by an innovative internet start-up based in Berlin, to secure a Head of DevOps.
As Head of DevOps, you will be responsible for the day to day running of a 5 man team and will also design and develop the DevOps strategy for the company.
You should ideally be a DevOps Manager / Head of DevOps bringing strong leadership experience to the role, but should also be very technical and stay as close to the tech as possible.
Head of DevOps main responsibilities:
- Robust track record of delivering applications and cloud-based infrastructure delivery in an Agile environment
- Suggesting and applying new technologies and techniques
- Strategy definition and development
- Support and add staff to Department's DevOps capability
Head of DevOps technical experience required:
- Comfortable owning functional areas and taking responsibility
- DevOps experience supporting large distributed systems
- DevOps tooling - Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Containerised technology - Docker, Kubernetes
- Agile development principles
- Strong Linux system architecture experience (Red Hat/Centos/Debian/Ubuntu)
- Cloud - AWS
Keywords: Head of DevOps / Cloud / AWS / Engineering / Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Docker / Linux / Agile