Role: Head of DevOps
A City-based client is seeking a Head of DevOps with 1-2 years management expertise to manage 5 staff in the UK, 2 in the US and 2 in Paris. Ideally, you will come from an architectural background and moved into DevOps. This is an exciting time to join a company going through positive changes and growing steadily and securely. You will come from a highly technical background and be able to ensure that all teams perform consistently to a high standard.
As the Head of DevOps, you’ll design and build a new DevOps infrastructure whilst managing a team of nine DevOps Engineers.
You’ll be managing and maintaining the data centre and environment, AWS, Elastic Load Balancing, Docker containers, GO CI build tools and various database technologies.
You’ll be working with next generation Docker and micro-services architecture as well as legacy on-premise platforms.
• Passionate technologist
• Strong DevOps experience on a Linux OS
• Coding skills with at least one modern programming or scripting language
• Familiar with Docker, Mesos, Marathon and micro-services
• Familiar with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with AWS services
If you are interested in this position and have all the necessary experience, please get in touch ASAP.