Montash have been engaged by a Global Production and Retail organisation, once of the most famous brands in the world to supply a consultant for 8 months (with very possible extension).
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant - SAS to help implement and maintain all reporting data marts, ad-hoc analysis and analytical solutions for their Global demand planning team.
- Collect and define business requirements of quantitative analysis for several business departments (Demand Planning/S&OP, CRM and Supply Chain)
- Define technical requirements for IT implementation and data integration in SAS
- Maintain and enhance existing data marts
- Create data collection templates and process them in SAS
- Create ad-hoc analysis in SAS with a focus on analytical functions, such as simulation, predictive modeling and optimization
- Check data quality of all key figures imported to and used in the SAS data warehouse
- Document existing and projected reporting-, planning- and analytical solutions
- A combination of business acumen, programming skills and the capability to present results in a business oriented way
- An understanding of operational planning-, retail- and supply chain processes.
- A background of the back-end systems SAP R/3 (MM, SD, FICO) and SAP Business Warehouse
Please send your CV for consideration.