Head of Digital Delivery
Start date: ASAP
Day Rate: £750-£850
Contract: 3-6 Months
The Head of Digital Delivery has overall responsibility for the delivery of multiple technology solutions across a number of large programmes and agile teams, by ensuring consistency in delivery approach through each Delivery Lead, and by growing capability in people.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Leadership; responsible for the leadership, line management and training of delivery leads during the programme phase etc.
- Strategic Planning
- IT Delivery
- Business Partnering
- Digital Sourcing
- Proven senior IT Leader with broad knowledge of IT disciplines and managing change
- Deep expertise in delivering digital technologies using Agile methodology
- Proven experience of managing scrum teams using Agile processes and tools for delivery
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, adept at managing a wide range of stakeholders
- Drive, resilience, energy and a strong delivery focus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to understand and navigate the political landscape and influence in a complex, global environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with IT and the business to deploy appropriate digital technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience of leading actual, virtual, matrix and global teams and gaining strong credibility within the technical community
Retail experience desirable
Head of Digital Delivery / Delivery lead / Digital Strategy / Centre of excellence / Agile