Current Tech Environment:
- Alongside the CTO, ensure that the current tech strategy is conducive to key programme deliverables.
- Be mindful of expenditure on the tech environment.
- Keeping the environment as Agile as possible, introducing new tooling where applicable and monitoring the speed and quality of delivery.
- Drive the profile of the "tech hub" and make a name in the industry.
- Recognise and rationalise opportunities in emerging technologies that help efficiency and improve the digital offering.
- Ensure that all members of the wider tech team are briefed on the tech strategy and how this may change the overall tech environment.
- Build rapport and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attract the best talent to drive forward the tech offering.
- Guide and mentor incumbent members of all cross-functional teams and take care to be conscious of having everyone working towards a common goal.
- Direct guidance across outlined areas in the proposed strategy i.e. SDLC, timelines, sprints etc.
The Ideal Profile:
- Experience with a variety of tech solutions with an in-depth knowledge of multiple development methodologies.
- Passionate about promoting a business through its technical offering to the wider community.
- Broad knowledge of the enterprise world and understanding of different stakeholder needs.
- Make educated decisions when there may be time constraints in place, real-world thinking on your feet.
- A proven track record of driving commercial success through the continued development of product architecture and infrastructure providing industry leading technology and business solutions.
- Proven experience of business strategy as well as tech strategy.
- Prior experience developing a successful, enterprise multi-tenant SaaS or information services products.