Montash have been exclusively retained by a Leading Industry FMCG who are seeking a Head of Enterprise Architecture reporting directly into the senior leadership team.
The company are currently going through a vast IT transformation programme, and are looking to centralise their Enterprise Architecture function.
The purpose of the job is to be responsible and showing leadership for the Business, Information and Application Architecture of the Enterprise Architect platform to develop the reference architecture for the specific platform within the boundaries of the overall enterprise reference architecture, taking into account all Enterprise Architectural viewpoints.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The Role is seeking the Senior Director of Architecture with a strong background in high-level Enterprise Architecture.
- Ideally coming from a Consultancy, Manufacturing or Consumer Goods background.
- Responsible for establishing the global Roadmap and leading a global team of Senior Architects to define the global strategy and enterprise architecture.
- Ability to motivate, lead and inspire a globally dispersed Architecture capability.
- A typical role for this individual will be the Head of Architecture, Senior Director of Architecture, Head of EA etc.
- Responsible for owning & managing the global enterprise-wide vendor relationship to ensure the latest technologies and solutions are leveraged.
- Ability to operate at a Senior level communicating with SVP, CxO, Business Unit Leaders to communicate the benefits of a global architect roadmap.
- The individual will evangelise, advocate and sponsor the architectural strategy and roadmap
- The individual must be innovative, proactive, forward thinking and have an ambition to challenge the status quo to lead a new architecture vision
- The role is operating at the Enterprise Level leading an EA capability with dotted line accountability to the Solution Architect capability
- The individual must be able to operate in a complex environment and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve Architecture goal
- The ideal candidate will have progressed from a truly global organisation within a complex environment