Head of Enterprise Architecture / Enterprise Architect / TOGAF
Montash have been retained by an Industry leading provider who are seeking a head of Enterprise Architecture to Join their growing Architecture practice.
The company is currently undergoing a large transformation programme and are looking for an Experienced Enterprise Architect to lead them through this journey.
The right candidate will need experience of;
- Establishing and driving through an Enterprise Architecture roadmap and create buy in from senior stakeholders.
- The right individual will be innovative and will have market knowledge of new technologies and trends with Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience of leading an Enterprise Architecture function on a global scale, preferably for a medium to large multinational.
- Engaging with Business and IT stakeholders up to CxO level and have experience dealing with external vendors and stakeholders.
- Directly managing a team both on and offshore.
- Governance of solutions against agreed principles and policy standards
- Knowledge and experience of TOGAF framework
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Colman Lincoln on 0207 014 0230 email@example.com