Montash are retained by a global Financial Services organisation with operations spanning 75 countries worldwide and revenues in excess of £25bn.
The organisation has been driving a centralisation journey across IT to move from a heavily federated operating model to one more strategically aligned by the group functions.
Under this centralisation the firm has built out three Security Operations Centres spanning the US, Europe and Asia to drive 24/7 monitoring of the enterprise.
The position in question is the the Global Head of Identity & Access Management to work closely with the Global Head of SOC to create a single IAM platform across the group.
At present the organisation has multiple disparate IAM clusters operating different tool sets, different policies and procedures and ultimately under the new central focus this is not fit for purpose.
- Demonstrable Leadership experience (10+ FTE)
- Proven ability to drive multimillion £ change programmes in a global environment
- The ability to leverage a technical understanding of an IAM infrastructure, preferably having come from IAM engineering/architecture background
- Proven Vendor Management experience
- Executive reporting experience and the ability to set and drive measured deliverables within a global IAM function
- Significant budget management experience
- Experience working in a global environment
Education & Qualifications:
- MSc Information Security (preferred)
- BSc Computer Science
- Strong understanding of IAM Tools (IBM Tivoli, Oracle IDM, Dell Quest tbc)