Montash are retained by a global retail organisation who are currently seeking a Head of Information Risk. This individual will own all of the information security apects related to risk, the security policies and GRC. This individual will be heavily involved with executives and key stakeholders within the organisation, and such experience is essential.
- Develop an information risk management programme for the organisation and ensure it aligns with the business objectives.
- Engaging and building strong relationships with numerous stakeholders and gaining support in relation to information risk matters.
- Promote a strategy and create an awareness model in regards to information risk issues.
- Collaborate with different teams to ensure processes are designed effectively and constantly suggest improvements to ensure the business is limiting their risks.
- Assessing the adequacy of information security policies and remediation activities.
- Coordinating and managing risk assessments and ensuring compliance with ISO 27001 and PCI.
- Engage with division heads and data owners to educate them and ensure they understand the risk to their information.
Key skills and experience:
- 5+ years in information risk management.
- Previous experience in a retail or e-commerce organisation.
- Knowledge of ISO 27000/1 and PCI.
- Leadership and managerial experience.
- Ability to influence senior leaders.
- Ability to engage with technical security experts as well as nontechnical
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- University degree, preferably in Information Security or Computer Science.
- CISSP/ CISA/ CISM/ CRISC or similar certifications.
If you feel you may be suitable for this vacancy then please contact Ana Gaffney on 020 7014 0230 for a confidential conversation.