Head of Information Security - Financial Services - £Negotiable - Central London - ASAP - IMMEDTIATE START
Montash have been engaged with a global organisation in order to secure an initial 6 month contract for a Head of Information Security responsible for a number of different aspects of the business and the BAU of the Information Security Department.
- Manage and motivate a team of specialists deploying these specialists to the groups most significant risks within the area of specialism
- Formulate, recommend, obtain agreement and subsequently direct implementation of specialist strategies, policies, practices and procedures taking into account business requirements, external best practice and regulatory requirements
- Review and conduct analysis on key external trends ensuring that a wide range of information is considered when identifying key risks contributes towards to the wider information risk strategy and plans
- Drive the design and implementation of new or redesigned processes, information, documentation, and supporting materials ensuring changes are fully communicated and understood by the relevant stakeholders
- Ability to provide valuable recommendations ensuring that risk based assurance programmes are developed, implemented and maintained to enable timely closure of risk mitigation
- Ensure risk based controls are properly in place in order to mitigate risks
This is an URGENT requirement for an interim Head of Information Security role, please submit an updated CV for a confidential conversation.
Information security/ head of information security/ interim head of information technology/ CISO/ interim CISO/ info sec/ head of security/ information security/ interim head of information security