My client is seeking a Head of Infrastructure with a proven track record in implementing both business and IT change across the IT Infrastructure of the business.
You will be reporting directly into the CIO and assisting the leadership team on the overall Cloud Adoption strategy aligned to a 5 year business plan.
The ideal candidate will come from a very strong Cloud background, having implemented and driven transformations in previous organisations.
- Assisting the IT leadership team define the strategy for cloud adoption across the business.
- Tasked to build up the Architecture and Development teams as well as Service Delivery.
- Liaising with key stakeholders both internally and externally at all levels to assess business needs.
- Responsible for complex problem resolution, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication.
- Coordinating and managing third party vendors, contract negotiations and SLA's for the Infrastructure area.
- You will provide leadership and guidance to the current teams and develop the division moving forward.
- 8+ years' experience in Senior level management positions - ideally in Infrastructure.
- In depth knowledge of current IT trends and Cloud Technologies - AWS & Azure.
- Strong architecture background is desirable - 10+ years.
- Experience in FMCG, Manufacturing or Engineering sector is beneficial.
- Experience managing international teams is advantageous.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
This role will be based full time in the Berlin area, please only apply if you can be located here.
If this role is of interest and/or for any further information please submit your CV.