Montash are engaged with a major airline company to work on a greenfield project designing and implementing a new platform offering holiday services. This is a brand-new business unit within the company and requires an individual to come onboard and work closely with the CEO to design and implement their own ideas for the platform.
This is a great opportunity to implement your own ideas within a new business function of an established company and shape the future success of the company
Salary - High and open to negotiation + generous bonus
Job - Permanent
- Working closely with the CEO to design and implement strategies and ideas.
- Lead a delivery team.
- Establish new functions for the creation of a holiday platform.
- Work with the architecture department to define designs
- Work with the wider company to ensure delivery methods are in line with company policy.
- Work closely with Security, Architecture, Service Management and QA teams.
- Work closely with third party vendors.
- Lead all planning and budgetary activities.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience of building high performing teams through mentoring and coaching
- Experience of leading largescale delivery in a Tour Operator or Online Travel Agency.
- Technical and board level stakeholder management
- Designing and implementing technology delivery processes and functions.
- Ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders
- Risk Management
- Agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Implement new ideas and challenge existing processes.
- Experience of working in an agile, fast paced environment.
- Experience of helping companies improve their delivery processes.
- Influential and resourceful.