Head of IT Group Services
80 - 90k Base + Bonus + Car Allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an organisation that counts 25% of the UK's population as daily customers! With significant multi-million pound funding set aside for investment this is a company that is committed to building on its strong customer base to improve its services.
As the Head of IT Group Services, you will be an experienced leader accountable for the strategic IT relationship with the client and corporate services e.g. HR, Finance and IT.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining Group Services IT Strategic architecture and roadmaps with IT architecture to meet the long terms aims of the Business, Customers and Stakeholders. Assuring that this aligns with the company's overall IT strategy.
- Being accountable for IT Demand Management for Group Services ensuring all Business and IT needs are captured and appropriate solution analysis is undertaken.
- Making sure the options proposed are aligned with the Business area IT strategy and being able to provide appropriate business agility.
- Taking responsibility for the creation, maintenance, prioritisation of the IT Project Portfolio and the successful delivery of the IT Programmes and projects to meet the Business needs and deliver the required Business benefits and Customer experience.
- Identify IT risks and working with IT Service Operations provide innovative and value adding service improvements for Customers and Business users giving business agility by delivering quickly and effectively.
- Providing a single point of accountability for any IS related issues. Being accountable to ensure appropriate, timely communications are provided to business stakeholders on all aspects of IT services e.g. operations, delivery, risk and costs.
- Providing strategic leadership to define, implement and improve key IT processes and services to meet the future Business and Customer needs efficiently and responsively.
- Proactively identifying IT resource requirements for long term capability/capacity planning.
- Proactively managing the team through succession planning, clear objective setting and active career development plans for all.
If you take pride in yourself for being able to make a real difference to deliver excellent customer service and this opportunity is of interest please contact Barty Isola at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 014 0230.