Head of IT Manufacturing Architecture
Package of up to £160,000
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise with revenue of $26.49 billion last year that is going through a Global Transformation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Enterprise Architect / Head of Architecture to be responsible for their Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Procurement Distribution, Factory Operations and Quality applications. You will be responsible for a team 6 Solution Architects.
This role will be split between Strategy, Project and Services and you will be responsible for the project architecture. This is a senior position responsible for partnering with Business Partners, wider Architecture & the business to support and deliver system solutions. This will require understanding of end to end business processes of Manufacturing and how they are implemented in IT applications.
This individual must demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgment, manage multiple complex projects, represent the organization in dealing with customers and vendors, and render sound business decisions.
Due to the complexity in this role; we are seeking a professional that has worked in a Global Environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Ability to align IT strategy and planning with company's business goals.
* Experience establishing long-term strategic responsibilities for the company's IT systems (Define To-be Architecture)
* Has full understanding of enterprise architecture, governance; any certification on enterprise architecture (Zachman, The Open Group, IASA etc.) preferred
* Possess mature understanding of foundational architectural concepts (design, business technology strategy, quality management, human dynamics, and IT environment)
* Has moderate experience engaging with CXO's and regular working interactions with CIO staff and Business stakeholders
* Has proven leadership experience
* Has proven influencing and negotiation skills
* Take a practical, pragmatic, results oriented approach to architecture planning
* Has a proven track record of delivery success: developing a series of IT architectures within an industry (taking ownership and driving end to end) using an industry standard methodology
* Possesses current insight, knowledge and experience in delivering tangible business value through Information & System Architecture at a business unit and/or enterprise level for an industry (preferably Life Sciences)
* Has the ability to speak with informed authority about external industry standards and blueprints (values and challenges)
* Possess a solid understanding of the architectural principals of web based platforms including SaaS / PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers