Head of IT - Outsourcing Operations and Service
£110k + Car Allowance + Bonus + Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen to become an integral part of the senior leadership team as the Head of IT Operations and Service for a leading Financial Services organisation.
You will be leading the IT Operations and Service delivery team which provides on-going support and release management of all IT business systems. You will be responsible for the IT infrastructure and technology, including voice/data networks, data centre services and the IT service desk.
You will be managing the activities of the various internal & 3rd party teams to maximise reliability; ensuring that faults and performance issues are resolved; establishing and monitoring agreed levels of service and minimising business disruption.
In addition, you will have a key role in developing and implementing a programme of work to transform IT Operations and Services, identifying opportunities and feasibility for outsourcing and partner models to deliver a cost effective and business efficient services.
You will be responsible for:
- Negotiating and implementing commercial agreements with. Managing 3rd party suppliers and outsourced contracts to ensure service levels and provision according to business requirements.
- Managing and developing business partnership relationships with all functional leadership teams. Challenging and analysing business requirements and processes, providing future ready solutions and expert IT operational guidance.
- Ensuring the delivery of an efficient and effective 1st, 2nd and 3rd line of support by providing direction and leadership of the desktop, applications & infrastructure teams.
- Experience of working with outsourced and service delivery partners (including on-shore, near-shore and off-shore partners).
- Significant leadership experience in a large, corporate IT service delivery function
- Demonstrable competence of implementing robust & successful ITIL compliant service delivery processes
- Proven ability to develop and implement back-to-back service level agreements with business units and internal/external support organisations
- Strong continuous improvement process design knowledge. Leading edge mentality with focus on organisations that are "future ready"
- Experience of 24/7 systems support
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Barty Isola on +44 (0)2070140230 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org