Montash are currently working with a multinational financial services organisation that is in need of a Head of IT Risk. This individual will be heavily involved with key stakeholders within the organisation in addition to 3rd parties, so previous exposure to stakeholders is a must. The Head of IT Risk will have a large impact on the organisation's information security strategy, therefore technical knowledge and background in information risk is essential.
- Engaging and building strong relationships with senior stakeholders within the organisation and gaining support in relation to risk management activities.
- Delivering a pragmatic IT Risk management strategy that aligns with business objectives.
- Developing and updating the risk management framework, processes and governance.
- Implementing a Governance, Risk and Compliance tool (Archer).
- Driving improvement within IT governance, risk and compliance.
- Assessing the adequacy of information security policies and remediation activities.
- Coordinating and managing risk assessments and ensuring compliance with ISO 27001.
- Leading a team of information security experts.
- 5+ years' experience within a global company.
- Broad Information Security knowledge and highly experienced within IT Risk.
- Having delivered an ISMS against ISO 27001 and experience with a range of IT Risk frameworks including COBIT or ITIL.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Previous exposure to key decision makers within organisations.
- Leadership and extensive managerial experience.
- Experience with GRC tools.
- University degree, preferably in Information Security or Computer Science.
- CISSP/ CISA/ CISM/ CRISC or similar certifications.