SAP, ERP, Head of SAP, Programme Manager, Functional Programmes, Delivery, Implementation, Project, Global Projects, Stakeholder Management
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation embarking on a large SAP transformation and are seeking to acquire their Head of SAP who will be responsible for directing large-scale cross-functional SAP Programmes from inception to delivery. The ideal individual will progress from an SAP background with experience in large scale £MM roll-out & go-live in 15+ Markets.
The Head of SAP will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for managing and leading complex SAP projects for a global single template design within a shared services environment. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be their Head ofHHHHH SAP Centre of Excellence. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Managing multi-million pound budgets and deployments from £1 million - £100 million
- Delivering large-scale SAP global programmes within multi-region, multi-site
- Stakeholder management experience including company MD's and CxO level
- Leading large teams of SAP Programme Managers
- A breadth of SAP Delivery and SAP Managing Experience
- Manage overall delivery with Programme Budgets, on-time and to-scope
- International Experience is highly desirable
- International market experience
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Head of SAP. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work close to Berkshire.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.