Head of Solutions Architecture / Satellite / Government / IP Networks / Leadership / London
Montash are currently working with a leading multinational Satellite provider who is seeking a Head of Solution Architecture to join their government division, the right candidate will be able to manage Solution Architects and engineers as well as multiple complex projects concurrently. The right candidate will have excellent senior stakeholder management skills as well as being a Technical escalation point for projects and programmes.
- Engage with multiple senior stakeholders across the different business units on multiple projects and programmes as well as external customers
- Direct line management of a team of Solution Architects as well as being an escalation point for technical issues within the team.
- Have ownership and responsibility for the Strategic technical roadmap
- Degree level education
- Expansive Knowledge of IP networks, governmental domain experience is advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of Fixed Satellite and Cellular Industry
- Team management experience
If this role is of interest to you or for a talk around the market in general contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, email@example.com