Head of UX - London
Location: Central London
Salary/Rate: £100k - £110k
Start Date: September
My London based client is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Head of UX to join run their fast-paced design team in Central London. You will be leading a team of 9 other energetic, forward thinking UX and UI designers and developers. In addition, you will be liaising with other departments in the London based office, with the occasional chance of travelling overseas to keep up to date with the other offices too! The role will commence in the beginning of September. You will be working full time on a permanent basis.
You will have:
- A strong, proven portfolio of work illustrating your previous work.
- Impressive visual and interactive design skills.
- Keeping up with incoming tech trends
- A minimum of 5 years of UX/UI design experience.
- Previous lead, head, management experience.
- Implement strategic decisions within a diverse team.
- Keep ahead of new and upcoming UX/UI trends.
- Proven experience of working in Adobe Photoshop and/or Sketch, Dreamweaver etc.
- Conducting research and surveys into competitors.
- Managing the UX team
- Work well under pressure.
- Build and update user and screen flows.
Salary/Rate: £100k - £110k p/a
If this sounds like the ideal job for you or if you have any further questions, please email me at Afiyaf@montash.com with your CV and any supporting files including portfolios of work.