HR IT Business Partner - Contract - West Midlands - 3 Months - £300 - £375 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly experienced HR IT Business Partner.
Throughout this role, you will be responsible for engaging with business colleagues to understand the objectives and impact on IT strategy.
The overall purpose will be to develop an understanding of the organisation, in terms of the business strategy and industry best practices. You will be required to build relationships with key stakeholders throughout IT and business functions and support the development for the business and IT vision.
Key Skills: (ESSENTIAL)
- Strong experience in engaging within a HR business environment.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, throughout director and board levels.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be confident in your approach.
- Proven experience in Programme Management and Business Analysis.
- Strong experience in leading IT strategy/roadmap for change projects and programmes.
- Understanding of IT architecture principles and frameworks.
Please ensure you have the required skills before submitting your CV. If you feel you are a strong fit for the requirement, send your CV to email@example.com for more information.
KEYWORDS: HR IT BUSINESS PARTNER / HR / HUMAN RESOURCES / IT / BUSINESS PARTNER / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT / STRATEGY / UK /