HR IT Change Analyst required. An HR IT Change Analyst is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading FMCG organisation, in London on a 12 month contract.
HR IT Change Analyst will reshape IT functions and play a key role in helping to manage documenting and reporting of the organisational change journeys. The HR IT Change Analyst will be highly analytical with a focus initially on data management, and will progress to data analysis and insights.
The HR IT Change Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with HRIS - eg Successfactors
- Analytical Skills and Data management
- Time management, prioritisation and driver to completion
- Engagement and interpersonal skills
- Advanced excel skills
The HR IT Change Analyst's responsibilities will include:
- Updating Excel tracker tool with OD changes; taking extracts for change governance processes and reporting
- Change governance process - liaising with key stakeholders to obtain changes, filling in templates and checking impacts on Costs/Business Cases, and submitting to governance panels for review
- Updating/maintaining Org-vue system with approved OD designs
- Reconciliation of quarterly headcount reporting with Target OD
- Preparing updates/reports for leadership teams/EOM board/Programme Boards
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.