HR Project Manager - $40 - $55 Per Day - ASAP - Pittsburgh
My client is a global FMCG in need of a talented HR Project Manager to help deliver a global solution on Workday
This position is a 40% BA role and needs a talented HR Project Manager who can convert business needs into IT requirements.
- Responsible for leading highly visible, complex and multi-faceted Global Information Technology Projects across all stages of a project (Initiation, Planning, Executing/Monitoring and Closing) within Global Applications, Global Technology Organization, Enterprise Architecture, etc.
- Responsible for creating and monitoring critical path milestones, detailed project plans, financial performance, benefits realization, Issues / Risks tracker, project resource management, running action item lists and communicating streamlined, simple project status, etc.
- Proven ability to lead and deliver large, complex projects on time and within budget
- Highly effective planning and prioritization skills
- Ability to supervise large project team members
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Develop and execute communication strategy's
- Modify or suggest enhancements to create / optimize business value
- Act independently
- Demonstrated ability to determine key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multi- disciplinary perspectives
- Ability to overcome challenges in remote working such as overseas locations, cultural differences, split time-zones to ensure positive interactions
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Be assertive, objective and be able to confront internal clients with difficult issues
- Efficient, collaborative and candid approach with a results-drive attitude
- Able to facilitate senior level committees, teams and major planning events, helping groups work though significant conflicts situations.
- Ability to manage against multiple competing priorities.
If you are a perfect match for this HR Project Manager position please call me asap on +442070140231